Different companies from Tuolumne County will be at the Job Fair to discuss the different positions that are available.
Some participating companies are Best Western, Dodge Ridge, Chicken Ranch Casino, Black Oak Casino, Columbia College, US Forestry, U.S. Army, and many more.
Come prepared for an interview
Tuolumne , Ca
Responsible for taking and delivering food and beverage orders to the Guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
(Specific areas of responsibility including, but not limited to)
• Takes orders for food and beverages, sets tables and trays, and delivers food and beverages to the Guests.
• Maintains and effective working relationship and excellent Guest service with all Team Members and Guests.
• Maintains contact with kitchen staff, management, hosts, and Guests to ensure that dining details are handled properly and quickly.
• Performs duties using sound and mature judgment.
• Converses with Guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service; addresses complaints or concerns.
• Performs multiple tasks during high volume situations.
• Cleans and resets the dining area as needed.
• Assists and supports catering and special event functions.
• Cleans and fills empty condiment containers.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Must have a minimum of one year experience as a Food Server, some experience in banquet service preferred.
• Must complete California Serve Safe and TIPS certification with in first 90 days of employment or have proof of current certification.
• Must have ability to learn and operate point-of-sale system.
• Must possess a cooperative and friendly nature, with excellent Guest Service skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test.
• Must be able to obtain a valid gaming license.
• Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.